1.1 We are GIFT IDEA (here and after referred to as "we", "the Company" or "GIFT IDEA") and we own and operate the Website. Our website provides a convenient online shopping model "service" via the Internet (including through the use of applications or software).
1.2 By using the website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully.
1.3 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and from time to time without notice. The revised terms and conditions will be effective from the date of publication. Your continued use of our website and our services constitutes your agreement to accept the latest version of these Terms and Conditions.
1.4 Meaning of certain terms used in the Terms and Conditions:
- "We" is a reference to (the name of the person or company providing the service).
- "You" is a reference to the person to whom we provide services or deliver the goods and the person who is required to pay for the goods we deliver.
- "Content" means all combinations of text, graphics, logos, icons, photographs, images, moving visual representations or sounds, and images, sound effects, computers selected, shown or used in our website, programs and other materials.
- "Goods" means the goods or services that you order and will pay through our website.
- "Intellectual Property Rights" means any and all patents, trademarks, domain name rights, design rights, copyrights and database rights (whether or not you have registered and registered any of the above applications or the right to apply for registration in respect of any of the above), confidential information rights. And all other intellectual property rights of similar or corresponding nature that may exist anywhere in the world, either now or in the future.
- "Website" means the website of GIFT IDEA and any related websites connected to it.
2.1 You must register with us when using the service or making an order. By registering, you represent that you (and we have the right to rely on it) are at least 18 years of age and have the ability to form a legally binding contract.
2.2 All suppliers who provide goods to us and through our website declare that all orders made by you through our website will be carried out within the power of your contract.
2.3 In view of your use of our services, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, up-to-date and complete information about you when completing the registration form; and
- Maintain and update your registration information to ensure that the information is true, accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your registration if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that any information is false, inaccurate, not up to date or incomplete.
3.1 We are responsible for managing the website, arranging the order processing process and completing the delivery of the items you order through our website.
3.2 When you place an order, you are purchasing the goods at the specified price of the goods. Once you submit, you must not cancel the order, even if we have not accepted or rejected your order.
3.3 The order we accept will only cover the goods referred to in the confirmation, and may not cover all the items you have ordered. If this is the case, then when we further issue an acceptance confirmation for the remaining items of your order, the ordering party you made in the order part will be accepted.
3.4 The inventory of the goods is displayed online and will be updated regularly by us. However, it should not be relied upon as a definitive statement as to whether or not the goods you intend to purchase actually have inventories.
3.5 We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, not to accept or cancel orders for any reason, including but not limited to:
- The goods you ordered do not have sufficient stock;
- Failure to arrange delivery for your area; or
- The price indicated on one or more of the items you ordered is in error due to a human error or a computer error or incorrect pricing information provided by the supplier.
4. Price and payment
4.1 We will take all reasonable commercial efforts to display accurate and up-to-date prices on our website.
4.2 If we cancel the order and you have made any payment, we will refund to you. You agree and accept that we are not required to make any compensation for your dissatisfaction. We only accept payment methods stated in our website. By making your order, you authorize us to be paid by the payment method you specify when we accept the order. The ownership of the goods will not be transferred to you until the payment is received.
4.3 We use third party payment services for online transactions. When you make an order, you agree and accept that, subject to its terms and conditions, your e-wallets/bank account/credit card details will be collected, processed and retained by us and the payment service provider. You agree and accept that you will be solely and solely responsible for any losses incurred or incurred by you in the conduct of your transactions, and we shall not be liable for any losses in whole or in part under any circumstances.
5.1 Unless otherwise specified, we will ship in weekdays (no regular time schedule) according to the shipping methods you chose. We will not accept any cancellation of order or refund under any circumstances.
5.2 Any time and date of delivery of the goods, or the time required for delivery, is an estimate only. If we fail to meet any of the prescribed delivery dates or times,
we will notify you of the progress of your order. You agree and accept that we will not accept any cancellation of order or refund under any circumstances.
5.3 If you choose to send out the goods by Surface Mail, you will be solely responsible for the risks of holding the goods once we dispatch the goods and we will not be liable for their loss or damage. If you choose shipping methods other than Surface Mail, when the goods you have purchased are collected, you will become the owner of the goods. You will be solely responsible for the risks of holding the goods and we will not be liable for their loss or damage.
6. Return or replacement
6.1 Unless otherwise specified, returns or replacement of goods will not be accepted. Please read the prescribed return or replacement policy before ordering.
6.2 You agree and accept that our acceptance of the replacement of the goods will depend on the availability of the inventory.
6.3 You agree and accept that returning or replacing the merchandise is discretionary.
7. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
7.1 We do not represent or warrant that access to our website (including the use of mobile applications or software) or any part thereof will be unhindered, reliable or error free.
7.2 We do not represent or warrant to you that our website or any of its content will be accurate, complete or reliable.
7.3 We do not represent or warrant that:
- Any service (whether or not provided by us) will be provided with appropriate care and skill; or
- Any product (whether or not provided by us) will be of a commercially available quality or will be suitable for any purpose (even though we have been notified of this use in advance).
7.4 You agree that no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secured. Although we commit to protect this material, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us. Your transmission of any information to us is at your own risk.
7.5 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liabilities (whether in contract, infringement or other form and whether or not due to our negligence) to you for the following reasons:
- Inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any technical, factual, textual or printed information on our website (including the use of the application or software) or any of its materials;
- Failure to provide our website (or any part thereof), goods or services;
- Any delay in providing, or failure to provide or make available goods or services, or any negligence in the provision of goods or services;
- Any merchandise is not commercially viable or suitable for its intended use; or
- Any misrepresentation about our website, goods or services.
7.6 In addition to the provisions of the law:
- We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense, including loss of profits, business or goodwill caused by any of your knowledge of our problems, and
- We will not be liable to pay any amount to you by way of compensation, unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions.
7.7 You must comply with all applicable regulations and laws, including obtaining all customs, import or other permits required to purchase goods from our website. We do not make any representations or assume any responsibility for the export or import of the goods you purchase.
7.8 You agree that such restrictions are reasonable in the nature of our website, especially as you will enter into separate contracts with us each time you purchase goods through our website.
7.9 The above exclusion does not affect any legal rights that cannot be excluded. However, in this case, our liability (under legal permission) will be limited to the re-supply of services or merchandise to you.
7.10 The above exclusions or limitations shall be construed as separate and divisible provisions in these terms and conditions.
8.1 Your statement, warranty and commitment, you will not:
- Use our website for any fraudulent or illegal use;
- Use our website to defame, abuse, harass, track, threaten or violate the rights of others (including but not limited to the privacy or publicity rights of others);
- Hinder or interfere with the operation of our website or the servers or networks used on our website; or violate any rules, procedures, policies or regulations regarding the network;
- Transmit or distribute any viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other computer code that is harmful or intrusive or that may or may be intended to damage any hardware, software or device operation or monitor any hardware, software or device used on our website;
- Reproduce, sell, resell or exploit any part of our website (including applications or software), or its use or connection, for any commercial purpose;
- Revise, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of our website (including making applications or software);
- Construct or copy any part of the website without our prior written consent;
- Create a database in an organized way to download and store content, user content or any website content; and
- Infringement of any copyright, design and intellectual property rights of the goods.
9.1 All intellectual property rights in the content are owned, controlled or licensed by us. These terms and conditions do not give you any rights or interest in the content and we reserve all other rights.
9.2 Subject to these terms and conditions, you may use the Content for your own personal use.
9.3 You may not: unless you have obtained our express written consent or you are expressly authorized by law:
- Use the content for any commercial or other non-personal use;
- Copy content or transfer content to any other device or any other person; or
- Reproduce, distribute, communicate to the public, revise, format, produce derivative works or display content.
9.4 You acknowledge and agree that if you violate any of the provisions of this section, we may no longer supply any content to you at our sole discretion.
9.5 We will use all reasonable commercial efforts to ensure the accuracy of the content, but we do not warrant and represent express or implied, statutory or otherwise) the accuracy, quality or completeness of the content or its suitability for any purpose. And we will not assume any responsibility for this.
You agree to indemnify us from any claims, losses, damages, expenses, expenses (including legal expenses) or other liabilities arising out of any of the covenants, warranties, representations and agreements herein, and to protect us from harm. .
11. Link to the website
Certain links (including hyperlinks) on our website will lead you away from our website. The link is provided solely for your convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement or endorsement of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website other than our website.
12.1 If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, we may immediately terminate your access to our website or registration.
12.2 Any rights arising from any party on the date of termination will remain enforceable upon termination.
13. Intellectual property
13.1 The intellectual property rights in all content, user content, design, text, images and other materials on our website, and their selection or arrangement are owned, controlled or licensed by us. Any authorized use without prior written approval is strictly prohibited.
13.2 All trademarks, product names and company names or logos on our website are the property of our property or their respective owners.
We do not grant any approval for the use of any such trademarks, appearances, product names, company names, logos or titles, and such use may constitute a violation of the rights of the holder.
14. General matters
14.1 We reserve the right to modify the content of the Site (including the services we provide) and such terms and conditions at any time without notice. If these terms and conditions are changed, they will be posted on the website and continued to use our website after any such changes constitute your consent to be bound by the revised terms and conditions of use. This right includes the right to change any of the documents that form part of these terms and conditions.
14.2 We have made every effort to clarify whether the quotation of the goods offered on our website includes any relevant taxes or duties. If the quotation is not clear under any circumstances, please be aware that you may be liable for any tax or customs duties (such as VAT) imposed by the law other than the price before making the order.
14.4 We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to deny users access to our website or any part thereof without notice and to refuse to provide our services to any users who violate these terms and conditions.
14.5 We will not be liable to you for any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use and will not be able to provide or delay the provision of our services to you through any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
14.6 If any of these terms and conditions are deemed to be invalid or unenforceable by the courts of the jurisdiction, the validity or validity of any other provision will not be affected and the invalid provision shall be deemed to be such Division of terms and conditions.
14.7 We may assign these terms and conditions or appoint any third party, including associate companies to provide services to you on our behalf or to fulfill any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
14.8 You may not assign or otherwise deal with all or part of your rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions without our written consent.
14.9 These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, understandings or arrangements relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions. Neither party has any right to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement not contained in these Terms and Conditions.
14.10 These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Hong Kong. You agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
*We reserve the right to terminate or change the above offers. In case of any dispute, our decision will be final and decisive.
*These terms and conditions form an integral part of the general terms and conditions.
*If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of the Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
*Last Updated: 1 July 2022